Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chalet

ytd went Wynstan de chalet with my son, Step loh jio then go loh.. but his Bday is today.. didnt knw tt the world dame small can.. she knw Kaze i also knw him wor.. faintzz tt nvm loh, after tt today he brought his frens along is my sch mates loh.. wahaha.. dame small sia..

small little sweets cake but NOT tt nice de.. haha

me & my bao bei

Step & me

the Tarot Card reader

my boy with the nanny.. oopss. haha. she really LOOK like one can, make milk for my son la, ask him to go slp, somemore play catching & play with him loh.. faintzz


i knw this pic is blur la.. jus post.. =)

bo liao.. cam whoring..

tis wan i simply LOVE it can.. guess its dessert wine ba.. sweet de my liking..

hmmm, he read for me tis few loh.. kinda feel some dame zhui de wor... anyone wan to let him read let me knw, then i take comm fm him too.. wahahaha..


hmmm, wat is he reading for her.. haaa


see la ask him to zzz liao still dun wan, wan to play psp.. heng i NEVER buy for him loh, if not his eyes more spoil wor..

was soo tired tt i fell aslp there le loh.. haha got woke up by the guys.. as they wanted to go eat breakfast.. faintzz.

my bb still slping.. haha. he shiok loh.. got aircon ma.. cover tight tight

when all of them went for they breakfast i bo liao go take pic of the chalet..


after tt slack there a while playing dice with them loh.. haha.. in the afternoon alr drinking liao loh.. faintzz.. then tt Bday boy keep on kay kay wan can.. always dunno go where make phone calls dun wan to drink.. after tt went hm to bath, bring my bao bei for lunch then sent him go play his fav playground then sent him hm le wor..

one of my boy boy de fav..

tis is the kid meal loh.. $7.90. not bad la..


then night time went chalet again wor.. haha.. today is the actual day for Wynstan ma.. haha. MUST make him DRUNK.. one a yr nia lei.. have to de ma.. wahahaha!!

after playing some dice & drink look at my face.. sian de can.. always red red de... snap shot with Step.. =)


ok, still waiting for tt Bday boy de pic then will update here ba.. haaa
Wynstan Bday Boy

No comments: