Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just my thoughts

well, let me jus ask, are we women DUMB or STUPID? y are there some who will totally BELIEVE words of men so truthfully? or izzit becos they are being mislead into something they think they are into BUT the very fact there are not?

i can say men do sucks big time at times to get wat they want same goes to women. but is there really ppl out there who will do things so willing for them? despite them in the very fact dun even care abt their feelings?

y are we so dumb? or should i say are we a fool? there are some women out there who listen to men sweet-talking to them into making them believe wat they say & fall into their trap, curling them in their little finger.

yes i do admit tt not all women are like tt too. nowadays women are getting smarter. men don't forget one thing, women instincts are very good. wan to lie to them? think twice as women will find it hard to forget wat happened so easily.

so as for me, men sweet talking to me in goes into one of my ear out fm another. even if they say tt wat they are saying is fm their bottom of their hearts. or should i say its bullshit?

oh my dear, my dar, my baby, my darling, my love, my girl, my honey, my heart.... hear tis, dot dot dot.. all rubbish.. haha dun fall into their traps...

No comments: