Thursday, July 31, 2008

sick...

this few days my daily routine is knock off from work, go home, bath & drop to my bed till the next morning to start work again.. haven been feeling well, having cough & flu.. feeling too tired, jus dun feel like gg anywhere but to stuck myself at home.

even my dvds which i brought, i dun even have the mood to watch. its just lying there waiting for me to watch. oh man, wat am i writing.. all rubbish.

haiz, dunno y have been having bad headaches AGAIN for the past few days. so painful tt its so irritating. hopefully that i wont think so much, but i cant help myself. sometimes i really HATE myself for it. dunno y wanna torture myself for.

anyway, cant wait for tomo to come, will be bringing my son home. love him to bits.. plus am having my BTT.. pray HARD tt i will pass!!!

No comments: