Sunday, July 27, 2008

tired..

woke up, whole body aching, tongue feeling pain guess it was the vomiting, kinda having a cold & cought too, i think im gg to be SICK & of cse hang over..

actually I've thought abt the r/s, breaking up for me, was hard, unlike him. he had way toooo many r/s & break ups, so i guess for him its like eating & shitting out. the most he can jus go looking for another one & continues. yes of cse i understand tt its normal to start looking again.

but maybe for me, i find it real scare & tired, i do still think of the gd things which we did together, the things he brought for me, the things which we brought together, the time we spent together.. yes i knw tt i shouldn't be thinking abt it alr, since im the want who wanted out.. but maybe i take this things too serious. i must learn to forget, forget & to move on..

its really a torture for me, but i MUST thank him for letting me be with him to have this experiences & to see how awful ppl can be. I've learn to open my eyes bigger to see the different kind of ppl out there too, i guess i have been living in my own world for too long & never wonder out to see the REAL world.
sometimes i wonder, why is the world so complicated.. why are they so many kind of ppls out there, cant everyone jus be the same?? no wars, no torturing, no pain. but maybe we humans being are too sinful tt god have to punish us.

No comments: