Friday, July 18, 2008

chk up

went for lunch with my boy at Ajisen, then head to kk hospital for his check up on his arm again.

every mth he go check up they will sure ask him to go for xray, was thinking my boy is still young and he keep gg for xray its not gd for him.

so asked the doc y he needs to keep gg for xray when is will heal naturally, then the doc said tt lucky i brought it up, as he said tt he wont have kind of like never went to his mind abt it.. so weird, they jus trying to earn $$ of cse they wont bother abt this.



hungry liao..


after check up with to sim lim sq to buy another extra XD card for my camera & brought my current wan for formatting at the Olympus office at city hall, then had dinner at the Soup Spoon.

Grande boston clam chowder & half smoked ham & cheese sandwiches


yummy!!


then went to buy my fav donuts..


sooo tired after a whole day out, headed hm to slp as tomo gg to Goat Farm..

No comments: