Saturday, July 5, 2008

WHOLE day out

meet my long lost fren elaine, she had mia for abt 7 plus yrs, finally found her back. meet up with her & her lovey gals. she still look the same as before.. had lunch at Globetrotters Restaurant..

LOVE this restaurant we can have our meals, chat ard while the kids can have fun themselves at their indoor playground.

our yummy food..


we mummy's.. we look so funny right? becos we got the kids to take pics for us tts y..


we took ourselves


our kids... having fun time together


my boy is SHY, didnt dare to smile..


after lunch & chatting.. we headed hm.. meet up soon ya!!

me & my boy head to cwp to have dinner.. didnt knw wat to eat so went and had Yoshinoya.

had beef bowl, when i got my boy his kids meal.


while having our dinner, guess my boy was DAME tired after the long day out & keep falling aslp while he eats..

look at his eyes, closing sooooon


lucky he manage to finish his dinner.. brought him hm.. gg to MISS my boy again. how i wish tt he is able to stay with me 24/7... mama LOVES u Brian!!!

got some donuts, by the time i reach my hse he became like tt.. so UGLY looking BUT still nice to eat..



before gg for my bath pics whoring again..


before gg for my beauty slp, i did this for me to see my boy..

No comments: