Friday, July 4, 2008

miss momo / son hm

sad man. told dar tt IF he were to bring momo to remove her stitches must must BRING me go. then today last min tell me he alr bring her to the clinc to remove, telling me tt he dunno his schedule.. sad man..

after the first time when she broke her leg till NOW i haven see her.. i wanted to go so badly so tt i'm able to take pics WITH her before she grows but now its tooo late alr.. plus to see where she is staying. DAME sad!!!

anyway, asked dar to take some pics of her.. finally she is able to OPEN her eyes. dar said tt she is very naughty le, can bite him guess is becos his hand is so meaty..

my sweet, cute momo.. miss her badly..


anyway, after work went to fetch my boy hm.. while i'm packing some stuffs took pic of my boy with his slippers.. so cute right..


"mama im sooo tired can i dun carry this plastic bag?" so cute my boy..

No comments: