Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wats E diff even IF i SAY

in the morn things were trying to get back to places between us after tt FB thing.. telling me tt its all a misunderstanding, saying not tt he wanted to say me, but i am so stupid to understand wat he was trying to explain to me. well the things is tt we have different POINT on tt thing. i mean if he were to actually put himself in my shoes he WOULD have understand y i am so PISS off abt everything, telling me tt if i dun like him doing tt then jus tell him & he will changed it. i bet if it was me doing it he will be angry too..

anyway, was trying NOT to think abt tt incident, jus making me more piss & sad over it. BUT it never end there. evening time another thing pop up again.. i asked wat he did the whole day of ytd & he told me tt he went out with his cousin the WHOLE day. i was really PISS & ANGRY abt it. not abt him gg out with her is tt after his history & after wat had happen to me before its really HARD trusting him all over again & whenever i tried, SOMETHING will pop up again, like a never ending story..

telling me tt i had ignore him for the past few days, saying tt he didnt knw wat i was thinking then, didnt knw if i wanted to break or wat. plus he didnt wan to stay at hm alone. i mean then he can treat me like tt?? sometimes i really dun understand all this things tt we have done so far..

i was dame PISS also becos of wat he said to me before, he TOLD me himself tt he will never go out with her ALONE, saying tt he didnt wan to make me feel uncomfortable abt it, will wait till we are able to meet up together. BUT wat happened?? he went out with her ALONE plus for the dame BLOODY whole day & i think he never bring me out with him tt long before too.. u see he say this & do tt, tell me, how am i to believe his words the next time.. wats the point in me telling him wat i DUN LIKE abt?? let me tell u, its NO DIFFERENT at all. becos he will still do it..

becos of him i think i am really gg crazy & being paranoid, i myself also do not knw y.. said tt i kept shouting & treating him cold abt it. Y?? y am i like tt?? BECOS i am very HURT after wat had happened!!! thats y..

No comments: