Thursday, July 17, 2008

relationship

have been thinking a lot abt this whole r/s. i knw tt he is very keen in getting married & starting a family but i wonder if i will make the right choice by marring him. u knw y? let me explain. the other time when we quarrel, u knw wat he will do? he will flirt online with gals, call or sms them behind my back thinking tt i dun knw wat he is doing. BUT when i found out abt it, he will give me the excuse as tt i ignore him so he thinks tt i dun wan him alr, so he will like tt.. i mean hello is this the right way??

like now we quarrel again, like having some kind of cold war between each other, then he go do the things which i HATE again on him bloody fb, to attract more gals to him. i tell u this is really a never ending story for me.

i think if one day i were to married him, then we quarrel then he go fuck ard then come back and tell me its all my fault for quarrel with him, tt i should not have done tt then nth will happen. then tell me, how am i able to trust him.. IMPOSSIBLE!!

No comments: