Monday, July 7, 2008

Depression

DAME sad & hurt all over again!!! why is history coming back AGAIN?? didnt we jus let all the UNHAPPY things go away?? y MUST u let it return?? really VERY disappointed in u.. dun have any faith alr. was thinking tt everything is gg so well between us & i am beginning to TRUST u but this happen.. BLOODY HELL!!!

y have to let me see all this things all over AGAIN?? really dun understand. i have been trying not to do things which make him uncomfortable BUT yet again & again he do things to make me sad. really dunno wat is gg on now..

he can only tell me tt he NEVER do anything. so?? must he let history repeat itself again?? did i let him think of wat happen before on me?? NO!! further more he say tt he put our pic on a SPECIAL folder.. WTF!! only got ONE fucking pic of me loh!!! while another was FILL with his gals hugging him. can anyone tell me am i fucking BLIND or DUMB huh??

if he LOVES tt lifestyle then jus leave me ALONE!! i've enough on my mind alr!!

u think i am jus any others gals which let u hug & do watever fuck u wan? well too bad i am NOT!! dunno if i am the GF or jus any other gals man!!

y cant he jus put himself in my shoes & jus think wat is my feelings.. if i were to do it will he be HAPPY?? guess he is jus trying to break up this r/s after so much we have gone through.. PLUS its not the 1st time he did tt alr.. and i have alr tell him numbers of time to PUT his BLOODY feelings to see how i will feel..

but y cant he jus LISTEN??? is it so HARD?? am really very sad & hurt abt this.. really very disappointed abt it..

DUN keep telling me tt ive misunderstood u all this BULLSHIT.. if u dun go do this fucking shit, NTH will happen..

dun bloody HELL ask me y or watever FUCK!!!

No comments: