Saturday, July 26, 2008

out with my boy & night out

Out with my Boy

ytd night fetch my boy hm, while watching his dvds he ate this bread which i feel its kinda BIG, so cute right.. mucks love him.



before gg to slp.. we really look alike.. specially our EYES

went city hall to collect my formatted XD card, then head off to bugis for lunch. bet my son was real hungry as he keep telling me tt he wanted to eat pasta AGAIN.. his fav food.

so went to Pastamania for our lunch. finally saw their kids meal there & got for him. while i had Ham & Sausago Baked Rice.

eating his fav pasta with cheese


our food


after lunch went for a walk there, saw there's a places for all kids to play kids game etc.. so played there for i guess an hour or 2 & won a water gun.. while at least he had fun..

my boy brian


then went to Bugis Village, brought 2 Tshirt for my boy & got one for myself too.. then it was time to bring him hm.. so sad

waiting for train to come.. took some pics..

On the way hm, in the train..


when i reach his hm, i felt really sad. he asked me not to go but to spent the night there, which was impossible for me.. how i wish to bring him hm with me to stay forever.. mama love you my boy Brian..

Night Out at 97

went to meet sally, haven seen her for a few mths since she gave birth.. she wanted to go chill out so we went & i asked my sisters along too..

me & sally


me & joanne


Vanessa & me


xia xia & qiqi


my sisters.. thanks for being there for me when i needed you guys to be there for..


mix of us..


had a hell of a time, drunk till puke, this is the time where all my sorrows are drown, no time to think of any unhappy things.. my mind is jus blank....

No comments: