Saturday, July 19, 2008

Goat Farm

today morning me, my boy, elaine & her 2 gals we head off to the Goat Farm. we miss the milking session but i guess the kids love it. nth much to see though.



me & my boy


elaine & her lovely gals


look at the goat, lucky my boy didnt look up if not he will be scare

baby goats, mama goats


brian & nichole drinking the chocolate goat milk, $2 per bottle.

after tt, nearby there's a Dragon Fruit plantation. so we then to have a look.

this are some of the plants they have then.. wanted to buy the Passion Fruit but it haven blooms yet..



i brought this 1kg for 2 pcs at $4. dunno cheap a not..

saw this cherry tree, didnt eat tt though.

after tt went to had lunch at Mac.. so sweet, look at them.. they simply love playing with each other.



headed hm for a rest then fetch my boy hm.. miss miss...

No comments: