Friday, August 1, 2008

tiring day

i happened to read a fren blog about a poor gal who is only 19yr old this yr. she's so young so beautiful, but just died like tt in a car accident by a 20 yr old guy driver. after reading it, it really breaks my heart, thinking of all the drivers & their passages by them.

so PLEASE PLEASE drive with care.. DONT drink & drive, DONT use ur hp without handset free, DONT speed.

can read it at caiweii.blogspot.

ok back to me, when for my BTT, and guess wat? i FAIL!! so sad. its not like i didnt study & fail BUT i did study and still fail. really cant believe myself. must be my fren keep saying tt i will fail then i REALLY fail loh.. haiz.

so went and book again on the 2 Sep. hopefully this time round i will pass. anyway, after tt went to my fren place to collect the clothes which most of my others frens ordered. i tell u, it was DAME heavy. i carried it with me to go fetch my son & actually i was thinking of taking the train back hm but its really heavy, so end up taking a cab back. i bet there were abt 8kg of clothes there man. whoo..

look at the package, DAME big right, & i only got 3pcs loh. ps, this was delivery to my fren hse


so tired after reaching hm, still have to pack the clothes, then have to pack for my outing with my son tomo to the beach..

No comments: