Saturday, August 9, 2008

Nation Day

wow.. ytd me & bb had a long night out, so today slept till noon & bb woke me up, asking me to bring him to the beach to build sandcastle.. but i told him it wasn't today. he's too excited abt it.

wanted to go to toa payah to try the food at Food Addict Café but it rain so heavily suddenly so in the end we went to AMK hub instead. had lunch at Ichiban Sushi

i had Beef Sukiyaki, which my boy love eating mine..


brian yummy kids meal, but in the end he cant finish & i have to finish for him.


our meals


some snap shot of my son after lunch


went walking ard amk hub & central, my son wanted to sit on the kiddy ride, didnt see tt it was spoiled & wasted a dollar on it.. boy can he really play on it jus like tt & he played really long on it too. anyway, tt ah pek behind him also can stand there watching the movie on the tv for so long at the shop even before my son was there.



actually i totally forget tt today was National Day till i went out & saw so many ppl wearing red.
HAPPY 43th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!

No comments: