Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sentosa

went to Sentosa today.. had so much fun there BUT guess i was too excited too & didnt take pics with my son there, OMG!! can u believe it.. its been so many yrs since i last went there. we sit beside Cafe Del Ma. it was so nice there & there were music too..

so sad seeing ppl able to wear their bikinis BUT i cant. :'(. we really had a lot of fun there, my son was really happy, able to build his sandcastle, while we swim, play ball. after gg for our bath my son still wanted to play..

but i too really enjoy myself there.. really LOVE it a lot.. cant wait to go again..

snap shots of me


before i was push to the sea


thanks to Xia am all wet & salty.. :)


Joanne & me

i volunteer myself to be bury in the sand..

me after the long day out.

more pics will be upload as soon i get it fm Xia..

after tt went to East Coast for dinner, then fetch my boy hm. he didnt wan me to go off, telling me to stay there with him & asked me to go work tomo.. so sad. LOVE him a lot..

head off to jb, had a really tired day. went hm at 2+am.. i will DIE if i am always like tt.. am lau liao..

No comments: