Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love is Just A FANTASY

whenever im alone, i will look through my hp, seeing the sms we sent to each other, remembering abt the past of happiness & sadness. felt happy & love when i see happy lovely sms he sent to me, but sad when i read those quarreling & hurtful ones. yes i do still keep them there, cant bear to delete all of them away.

looking through the photos we took together, thinking of the time we spent together when we were happy. always feeling sad thinking of the happy moments we had. whenever i think or see what we did together, my tears just flow freely down my face, till i fall asleep.

ive learn to hide my feelings deep down inside of me, so no one will know it but me, myself & of cse my blog, maybe sometime i just feel emptiness in me. there are really no Eternity Love.

I do wish him all the best in everything as i know tt for a guy to fall in love again to them its real simple, but for gals like me, i myself do not know how long it will take me to simply forget everything. i cant be like them treating this as nothing & continue their life as per normal, how i wish i really can but no matter wat, i will still think & it will break my heart, feeling sad all over again.

y when couple broken off they tense to think most of the happy things instead of the ugly wants. well we just want the sweet memories to be there in our hearts forever.

hate myself for being too emotional, keep thinking so much. but maybe im just like tt, cant be help. sometimes i really hope tt i will jus disappear into thin air, jus leave this horrible world to be at a place where there are peace.


2 comments:

Lilian said...

Aiyo... dun think so much. I believe a better guy will appear in your life very soon. Cheer up!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

haaa.. i SCARE liao wor.. jus let god decide my life ba. when its my time, its my time..