Saturday, August 16, 2008

went Toa Payoh

i couldn't slp so woke up but my bao bei was still slping. so took some Image and video hosting by TinyPic shot of my sleepy face


look at his Image and video hosting by TinyPicface, guess y he cried. becos i rub his orh qin on his leg for him. is was so BIG he got tt last wk till nw its still painful. he hates looking as this pics, whenever i show it to him, he will get angry.



went to Toa Payoh to try out the Cafe called Food Addict. wanted to try out last wk but it was raining heavily. was abt to give up looking for it while we were there as i couldn't find it. jus as i was abt to give up, i saw it.. lucky!

it was a very small cafe, cant really see it unless u happen to walk pass it.



while waiting for the food to arrive took pics again. my boy wanted me to take the pic of him with the lights on his toy.



my boy took the center pic of me..


my love


well the food was not bad, and let me tell u something, it was my 1st time eating MudPie. i was thinking how wonderful it was, but it was jus ice cream with chocolate syrup on it.

our yummy food has arrive. fm left to right: Sexy Gin Sausage, TCM MudPie, Lasagna.


brian munching the Sausage while waiting for my Lasagna to arrive.


yummy!! he loves it.. next time round i will love to try their Prawn Aglio.


somewhere in toa payoh there was some sort of places for ppl to relax there. so took some pics of my son with it.





its been sooo long since i last came to toa payoh, the place really change a lot. but so sad there wasn't any places for kids to have fun at.

before sending my son him, went for dinner at Mac. actually when i asked him wat he wanted for dinner he told me he want KFC, but once we walk pass Mac & he saw the toy car for the happy meal, he change his mind.. boy he really change his mind fast.. he simply LOVES cars..



after dinner went to the playground & he had fun there before gg back hm. mama love u Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: