Monday, August 18, 2008

mon blues

its mon again.. haiz back to working life. although my job isn't so stress but still have to wake up early to work. but its also better la, then me staying at hm doing nth & got no income..

on the way hm, didnt knw wat to do, as i got nth to do. so when and got some orange juices & some snacks. for wat u must be thinking.. of cse to eat & drink la.. dumb!

reach hm, look ard for my coin pouch & finally found it hided under my loads of things, found my Foever21 Blouse too still in the bag which i brought it a few wks ago. so wore it & cam whore with it.. hmmm, thinking when i'll be wearing it out..haha

before gg for my bath
then had my bath & watch Dont Mess With the Zohan, it was hilarious. feel so happy then man. & munching my snacks & drinking my orange juice mix with vodka. yucks!! i come to hate vodka. guess it was becos of my dear sister whom whenever i go clubbing or pubbing with will drink martell. hmmm, martell is better then vodka after all.. haha.

wat the heck, i still got a bottle of vodka, white wine & Otard at hm man.. so am gg to drink them slowly..haaa

this was how i spent my day... boring huh.. wat to do.. life SUCKS!!

No comments: