Saturday, August 2, 2008

Celebrate my Son Bday & out with frens

was suppose to go to Sentosa today, but Elaine said tt the forecast said tt it will rain so change of plan to Vivo City.

before gg for our bath..mucks mucks


i & my son reach there & had our lunch first at Jia Xiang Sarawak Kuching Kolo Mee, as my boy was hungry, while waiting for Elaine & her gals to come.

i had wanton soup, while having this i thought of him again, as he love to eat this..sigh.


my son had this but of cse i ate the vegs


yummy yummy


then elaine came with her gals, head off to Toys"R"Us.


after tt head off to Häagen-Dazs for desserts. order the chocolate fondue to celebration my son 5 yrs old birthday, an advance, as it falls on 5 aug.


happy birthday to my dear boy brian.


see my boy, he LOVE it!! full of chocolates & mama loves it to..


candids shots while having desserts.


love love, my boy is tired of smiling.


after tt went outside of vivo to have a rest & the view of the sea. wanted to take pics of the kids but i guess they will to tired to take anymore.

look at them, i said tt i wanted to take pics of them, they quickly turn their heads away. so cute.


nice view of the sea, felt peace at tt very moment. how i wish it will last forever


sadly it was time to go hm, so said our goodbyes, then brought my son hm.

this is the gift by elaine for my boy


he choose this for himself for his birthday, it was so BIG.


my boy with his present. hope tt he had a wonderful day, tired looking face.


my boy is telling me tt his truck is so tall. my sweeties.


after sending him hm, when to meet up with Joanne, she said tt she's stress & needed to relac plus she haven gone club for dunno how long alr. for me, i jus needed to be out fm my hm, didnt wan to stay hm alone as i will keep thinking of things..

its been dame long since i went there, didnt know tt their drinks is sooo cheap. a tequila pop cost only $3, & per jug of drinks cost $12!!! omg, dont u think its cheap?? i do think so man..

me & Joanne at Dbo O


she & her darling


went hm at 2+am, bath, cook maggie mee to eat, then nw gg to slp at abt 3+am.. i really need to get out of my hse if not i am gg CRAZY.. really hate it man!!

No comments: