Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i is FAT

ppl always see my pictures & tell me one thing, wow u really know how to maintain ur body & u look thin. well i am NOT thin!! i am bloody FAT!! 3 letter word F A T!!

becos i got a bloody spare typer on my tummy, my tight are fat, my calves are big & my arms are flapping!! tts y..

how i wish tt spore do have Extreme makeover & i will definitely apply for it man.. haha then i can wear pretty clothes like ppl out there, with self confident.. sigh..

so tt i wont have so dame low self esteem.. haaa

2 comments:

bEing gUna said...

Wei, where got fat? From young i've seen you, now you look much greater. Your body is perfect for your height la. So paranoid with your weight. If you fat, then me what! Obese is it.

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

....h yo.. i really FAT la.. faint. cannot compare like tt de ma.. u ar.. dun believe me... when we meet up give u see. keke.