Friday, July 31, 2009

2nd session of covered up Tattoo

ytd after work when for my 2nd session of my tattoo tgt with my babe.. she wanted a tatt on her ear too ma.. we had dinner then walk ard then head to do our tattoos loh...

this is my babe de.. at 1st when he draw is look so ugly lei but after he tattooed it look not bad de loh...


he spent 1½hr jus to put colour at tt part which as u can see the blue wan.. tt was my 2nd session sia =.= not i cannot tahan doing more lei.. is he tired to continues loh.. faintz next time i better go in the afternoon to let him do so tt he can faster finish my tatts sia.. he tell me the MOST 5 session nia but the way he do hor, i tink more then tt le la... *cry* pray HARD will be done by then le wor..

i knw ppl will say y im wasting my $$ doing my tatt when im in need of money BUT im working hard & saving le.. plus i knw wat im doing wor... i need to spent a bit on myself also de ma..


while doing tatt we drank chivas too.. haha this time round we drink a lot le loh.. not like last time like tt de. till nw my right chest like tio tangle like tt wor.. =.=

No comments: