Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sun..

went to watch Transformer 2 with Stan..yea finally im able to go & watch le wor.. was at my babe house, having my hangover loh.. so Stan asked me if i wanted to go watch this movie tgt.. so end up we watch the eveing time de.. i was too nua le wor.. keke but i also turn up late for the movie.. hehe..

ok la this movie... i sit till my butt pain.. LOLX.. keep moving here & there sia me..
she is so SEXY here can..
LOVE her loh.. how i wish i can have her body... wahahaha
talk talk with Stan.. really hor.. Gemini & Gemini really can talk a lot de wor.. i guess ur the only male gemini i have now loh for the moment.. wahahaha

2 comments:

stan said...

wah you want how many male geminis wor, i will get jealous de leh, hahah

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

duhz.. u mai lai hor...LOLX