Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sat with my Baobei & workIng Night

now am trying to let my baobei get use to eating food court meals instead of always eating restaurants de.. if not he will get use to eating & living good then worst liao... i told him we will be going to food court eat, telling him there also got spaghetti plus its cheaper there, he so cute tell me to cook at home give him eat loh, say also cheaper ma.. but then i explain to him i cant cook at home le loh..

so went to Food Court i ordered spaghetti with chicken chop & he finish all up loh..


i had this..


never bring him anywhere, just let him play ard the playground then i sent him home le & straight to work at JTL...

ben ben.. having movie date but got nth to do before the movie start so head down for a few beers..


my babe also came down..



yea he came down for me.. thanks moo moo.. lolx... and also saw my chui side.. hahaha


finally his fren came down too


took a pic with him too..


cam whoring time.. hahahaha


shui mai..


pointing at me for?


my darling^^


ready for kissing time..keke


her 奶妈...lolx


keke.. dunno leg got break a not sia


my babe, thanks for taking care of me sia...hee


i knw got a pic of us kissing tgt de loh.. y del!!! sai eh.. LOLX


i heart my darling always coming down when im working^^
while working i drank a LOT.. yea!! drunk till i kpkb there loh.. so terrible sia.. too stress!! tink too much!! LOLX... till my babe have to take care of me.. still drag me to Sabai, so funny can! when reach there le, i fell down on the centre of the road loh, somemore is lying there de wor... then went in i slp there till she fetch me home..
but the time i woke up, i miss my trip with my frens to JB loh.. so paiseh lei, was to meet them in the morn & go in de.. end up i slp till like 11+am loh.. haiz. IF i was not drunk i will SURLY be there de.. even if i go home late i still am able to wake up de loh.. but i was DRUNK tts y.. so SORRY!!!

No comments: