Sunday, July 19, 2009

Working nigHt~Sat

ytd had a long night working again.. this time i not bad la, got entertain customers i dunno de wor..keke *pat pat my shoulder* LOLX working in a pub is very complication de hor...haha

he is to tall can... one head taller then me sia...haha


stone face..


botok wearing cap...


smile =)


Mr bartender


sweet sweet^^


my hair like siao siao like tt


^^


haha.. they laugh like sth funny happen like tt...LOLX


pls SMILE more la..


he ask me to play pool sia.. i only know how to shoot shoot but dun really knw how to play de..haha

see my leg? very PAIN de loh.. fell down twice lei.. once when i was sitting on the high chair getting down i fell got BIG orh che, after tt gg to supper fell again on the road make my skin tear =( then found out my head also kana knock dunno where, pain pain loh... faintzz


see this? haha guess wat? when i reach home i drop to my bed but lei, i couldn't slp loh then woke up to puke sia.. didnt knw tt i did puke some on my bed till i woke up & saw this.. wahahaha.. part of my 126 on the bed...LOLX

No comments: