Monday, July 27, 2009

Shag wkend

FRIDAY

when fetch baobei after work then had dinner at Mac, got craving to eat the Seaweed shaker fries.. then went to Rail Mall for wines at Denise.. after wine my baobei say hungry wanna go eat prata so when to Ah Mei Cafe for it.. my boy so cute can, while eating he tell me "mummy next time come back here eat ar, ncie lei..." lolx.. supper done when home lei...


this wan is at the Ah Mei Cafe for prata de.. order ur food then take this, when ur food is cooked it will shake shake then u can go there collect le...

my baobei LOVE it loh.. he eat half way come to my ear & whispered tell me mummy here nice lei next time bring me come & eat again... LOLX

otw hm took a pic of the cafe.. using my hp tts y so blur sia..


SATURDAY

feel like eating Kenny Roger, so went to Novea for it with my boy.. i manage to bring him to restaurant once a month lei.. not bad ar, have to let him get use to it loh.. wasnt tt shiok for my caving loh.. chicken kinda dry dry de not much taste still need to put chilli sauce so tt i can finish my food..



the moment we sat down they sever the corn bread


my boy kids meal which he finish up all..


yummy..


tis is mine...okok la..


my boy


my baobei wanted to go play at the playground so brought him go play.. the weather dame hot can.. i sit there an hr plus can die sia... hot hot.. after having his fun fetch him home & went work to jtl le.. meet up my babe & Robert for dinner then head down loh...

quite a happening Sat night can.. working was also not bad, drinking here & there.. mix all kids of drinks into my stomach... haha after work, we head down to Sabai with the customers too loh.. dance all night long till now can feel tt my leg kinda aching & my neck like stiff like tt sia... after clubbing went supper at 126, then head home.. reach home ard 7am can... wahahaha.. its been a long while since i last club till so late sia....LOLX

reach work not long take pic liao.. keke


the mini eyes like me.. hahaha


awww.. my mucks mucks for darling & for the rose too^^


so fast come... so fast go...


darling & my babe


swee swee..


as ur go work take pics ar...kekek


mucks mucks for u too..^^


xiang cheese finger is tt??


the rocker sia


yea!!


yama!! haha.


SUNDAY

when to meet my babe for lunch, then shopping ard then had some small snacks at a cafe where u can also play boardgames there de wor not bad right. when pasali mala find food eat.. i keep eating can.. jialit de loh, fat fat liao sia...=.= after tt meet up raymond & thai boy when to watch the movie the Haunting in Connecticut.. its base on true story de loh.. not a bad show la, my babe say kuku de, pay $$ to scare ourselves....LOLX. nth to do ma..haha

my ice cream..


yummy wedge with beef..



my $12 dress


movie done all when home, then i & thai boy still had down to Rail Mall as his fren are there which i knw too la.. all of use were clubbing & drinking tgt on sat ma...lolx had wines & Denise then when home orh orh.. shag wkend sia...

No comments: