Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 days of working Day & Night~Tues

work again on Tues night.. can die sia... lolx. so tired wor.. somemore so many customers loh.. TUES lei also dunno y so many customers come drink sia.. must be took the GST $$ liao la then come lim... LOLX

anyway im gg to cover my toopit FUGLY tattoo on my thigh alr soon.. hopefully it will be nicely looking after the cover up...

he came down to show me my art he drew...


i dunno y i HATE myself.. y must i be born this way? cant i be born more pretty ma.. i feel tt ppl look at me they hate me, izzit the things i do? the way i speak? the way i act? i also dunno lei.. ppl who are pretty even IF they are wrong they also right, do wat also ok de..

i have been thinking a lot of other things too la.. guess too stone of lack of sleep my mind wander away making me think so much...sigh.

5 comments:

Ee said...

WHAT YOU ARE GOIN TO DO ANOTHER PICTURE TO COVER THAT BIRD!???? *Slap Forehead*

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

huh?? u never see my tt tatt on my tight meh? jus outline only lei.. no colour NTH wor..

need to cover up de ma.. so FUGLY wor.. plus tt not the FINISH product lei..

Ee said...

then u better research well and check out THE FULL PRICE!! ASK ASK ASK before u commit lo!!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

LOLX... he alr draw for me the art liao.. his price not bad.. later gg to do the outline of it le loh.. haha.. fast sia me.. LOLX

Ee said...

YESH!! I think 22 years liao still cannot SET MY heart to do it!! even a small red star also think so long wahahaha~~