Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wkend

ytd went to watch movie I Love You Man.. its a funny cum lame show la... we reach cine ard 7+pm but they only have the movie for 11.50pm loh.. so bo bian jus buy tt ticket for it..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
while waiting for the movie to start had dinner.. after dinner still got nth to do head down to pub for drinks.. had martel & beers loh.. MIX sia.. yucks. after drinks went to watch the movie.. my 1st time loh, go drink then still go for movies sia.. nearly fall asleep there loh.. haha

otw to watch our movie after our drinks..


after movie nowhere to go had coffee sia.. i mix martel, beer & coffee =.=.. its so dame wrong sia.. make me puke otw home.. haha

today, nuaing at home watching Hong Kong Drama DIE again & drinking my wine.. ya have been thinking alot again.. shit de..lolx

love it!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

was to go watch Transformer de but sth came up so had dinner instead..

my Chicken Chop & side we shared.. forget to take a pic of his dish..haha


the uncle.. eh how come never took a pic tgt huh? must be enjoying ur latta la...lolx

chat chat then went home watch my drama a while then slp le..

No comments: