Friday, July 10, 2009

worKing night~Thur

working night again.. boss say need to ask ppl down ourselves, so stress de loh.. need to ask my frens wanna come a not.. heng some of them came arbo i also dunno how liao...

me kana say by my boss, he told me tt i need to entertain other customers instead of jus sitting with my friends, need to move my butt ard.. hopefully i can do it.. i feel so paiseh ma, need to talk to ppl i dunno de.. but this is my job, if i wan to work at this line i MUST do it.. have to think its just for the sake of earning money loh..

HATE myself la, sometimes i think y am i born like this.. cannot be born chio meh.. haha born ugly no ppl like de loh, chio better sia...lolx

wow.. gay partner


head so big


face look so stream..


haha.. smile till like tt de


ey never drink much but the face look so seh =.=


love Cotton!!


Cotton really look like my dog which i use to have, just tt mine was pure maltese & whiter then him, seeing it so miss my dog ;(


eh.. dunno y got like shadow there


smile..


so paiseh saw the weak side of me






No comments: