Wednesday, July 15, 2009

worKing night~Tues

finish my day job when to meet my babe for some drinks, yea too stress liao me.. haiz...LOLX after our drinks went to JTL to work le loh.. i still dunno how to entertain other customers sia.. sigh. i need to drink more high a bit then i dare..faintz

whole night i drank i was still ok loh.. about to go home liao the time i drank with a group of customers loser have to drink one cup of beer through out the game loh.. make me high sia...LOLX but ok la, better then i also dunno wanna do wat loh...

after tt still can go eat supper before gg home...hahaha

my kk.. finally came down le.. 1st time came bo table tis time round got many many la.. kekeke


hehe.. like popeya like tt lei... LOLX


haaa... we took jus one shot nia.. see so swee right... btw hor he so COOL de loh -_-


haha.. so funny lei


the ey.. really wan me to say out? ok la GAY!!


mei mei ma..hehe


he is trying to sent the mgs tt he LOVE erm.. well u guys knw la hor... no need me to say liao.. look at the pic ur knw...wakakakaka


see he is so very happy with the lighter of his


OEI!! mai lick my babe hor!!


bo0!! my babe with the yandao's..kekeke


they make us feel young!! hahaha


young dude


aww.. tio bully kinda look like gay..haha


erm.. ey... hmMm.. the secrets we know y the pics taken is like tt...kekeke


HEE!! so happy ar?!? LOLX smile so BIG sia...hohoho


m0o m0o...LOLX


duhz.. i dunno y he close his eyes sia..haha


xiang!! hiding behind me?!?! hahaha


he is Vietnamese mai siao siao ar.. mandarin better then me sia...LOLX


woowooo~~~hucks sia...hahaha


botok..


popeya & my kk


towkay!! si bei busy hor!! act nia la.. wahahaha


4 hucks for sales!!! lai lai pick one for urself...kekekeke


my kk buay tahan lei.. titi take pics de sia


see tio force take pics nvm still ask us to use finger take pics showing numbers loh.. so as u can see this pic is number ONE


yea number TWO


number THREE


number FOUR


Look at my face man!! i buay tahan liao sia.. wan to laugh out alr la.. so funny can...*faint*ok this is number FIVE =_="


number SIX


number SEVEN i give up showing my fingers liao la.. like never ending de sia...LOLX


the Mr Cool


duhz.. acting stylo sia when singing.. hold the mic till like tt


sing sing sing...LOLX

No comments: