Monday, August 3, 2009

working night again on Sat/Sun Ecp

SATURDAY


thanks babe for letting me work..lolx. had a crazy night again loh... haha.

the ah beng

hehe.. cute bo? lolx

mei mei..hee

dunno y always take pic the same pose de sia


i always call him neighbour, easily to remember la


the botok..lolx


my babe with the neighbour


with tt botok again


so serious sia his face


smile


eh, what is he doing...duhz


i keep seeing him drink WATER loh..haha


my darling tio squeeze by me


all squeeze tgt


y eyes forever so small de wor...haha
my babe


darling


with the dough..hahahaha


cheese


y never smile de sia =.=


cheese^^


duhz.. wats tt look =.=


again sia =.=


shui ma? lolx


my kor


sweet sweet looking de^^


=.= simeh look lai eh


=)


duhz.. again.. i tink i high liao... lolx


haha... his look always so weird de lei.. lolx


niceeeee


hmmm.. nw the eyes bigger liao la...haha


steam face...lolx
SUNDAY



went blading at ecp.. dame shiok can.. is been donkey yrs since i last blade wor.. tink the last time i did tt was when was i 16 yrs old sia...lolx lucky i still knw how to blade de loh... keke alright keep on out of balance la... haha

but but but, end of blading i fell sia... on my butt.. dame pain can.. must be me la, keep laughing at those who fell, end up i also kana... lolx but it was still fun loh... haaa

after tt had Steamboat dinner at Bugis $15 nia lei.. somemore free flow of can drinks sia...lolx. eat till dame full sia..hee then later still went to play pool.. haha not bad ar how i spent my son wor.. keke.

But i LOVE it can.. hope i can have more to come like tt... LOLX
my babe
hee i ask him to take me with my blade on loh... LOLX
kuku wind blow my hair like tt..


haha.. he is the last de.. keke.. cute lei.. lolx
she sot liao sia.. see wat she is doing?? wearing blade & cycling sia =.=

wahaha... the humpty dumpty...keke


i wan to take pic for them all look down sia.. got gold meh?? lolx


he also there got babes ar... hahha


nice view ya...


me^^


our dinner^^...yummy!! love the tom yam soup base..sulp


smile^^


hahaha.. this is so dame funny can... the balls stuck tgt sia.. laugh till pengz...LOLX


see look like wat sia =.=


WahahHaha... WTF can!!! wan to do also need to go privite place ma....LOLX


me^^

No comments: