Wednesday, August 5, 2009

my Baobei Birthday today!!

my baobei turn 6 yrs old today le... big boy liao.. hahaha. as promise to him i will get a cake with tracks & cars de to his sch.. he so happy can.. i also very happy loh.



the cake..




my baobei!!




the teacher cutting the cake up



my love..



he cut it.



see the kids, all quening up for the cake..



my baobei so busy serving cakes to his classmate



my darling follow me along too..



yummy!!



hee



after tt me & darling when coffee break while waiting for my baobei to end sch, ask i told him after his class mama gg to bring him out for dinner!! and he remember lei, once he reach hm he gave me a call tell me then he is home le can bring him out... haha. im so happy to hear tt to de loh... LOLX

my baobei say mama with black hair is better then wat i had b4^^



he wanted to eat sushi, so i bring him go loh..



my darling & baobei



my baobei & my food..




my darling look so oink here... haha

No comments: