Monday, August 17, 2009

Wed

went interview at a agency at Raffles, once done i went to the Mac there to have lunch & read my story book.. its was ard noon time le.. guess wat? tt idiot ex of mine come & irratied me loh.. smsing me bo liao things.. keep asking me to go back to him telling me tt our son is gg to be in primary sch next yr if we are like tt wait his classmate will bully him abt it.. still can tell me we need to have responsibility towards our son.. i was like WTF?? pls loh since i gave birth my son i was the was taking care of the household wan loh.. wa lan he still got the cheek to tell me we need to have responsibility to my boy..

tt words really piss me off u knw.. tt nvm, later still sms me telling me tt i can date other guys out y i dun wanna go out with even as frens.. still tell me next time dun like his see me with them or i will get it, telline me is is piss off abt it... WHAT THE HELL!!!! i was so fucking piss off, i fuck him back loh.. make me so damn angry can!!

then i tel him loh, we are jus FRENS i wan nth to do with him.. i wan to settle our divorce once & for all.. he later still can tell me we are still legally married.. fuck him man.. one moment in his sms he can tell me tt he is sorry for all tt he has done, the next tell me we can be frens & go out after tt still say we are still married so we cannot be frens.. WTF loh!!

i was so angry i went drinking so early can.. like i tink ard 5+pm loh.. really dulan.. i angry is MOSTLY abt the responsibility part lei.. i was the want taking care all the while still got the cheek to tell me that loh.. heck!!
drinking time!! i was drunk sia.... nb de..

No comments: