Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Drinking to Destress

went drinking ytd.. first time ever kana tio pok lei... haiz. y always i want to do thing it never seems to go well de sia.. want to go settle my divorce then end up cork up... nw lost job.. y cant things go smoothly for me de.. very sian de lei..

anyway meet up Ben, when to M bar for beers


see this?? FIRST time i see waitress drinking MILK while working lei.. weird sia...lolx there the pub got so many waitress de loh... ard 8 waitress sia.. but mostly is china gal la...


after drinks there we went to JTL for beers again... haha then saw my long time fren...lolx


haha.. wan to take his pic but he siam =.=

i wan to self take end up got extra there... faint


my babe..


me^^


another wan who dun wanna take pics de..
nw at home looking for jobs... wish me luck!!

No comments: