Monday, August 3, 2009

tio POK.... WTF

i got FIRE tis morn!!!! WTF can!! my manager tell me the need to cut cost.. say not she wanted de.. but my boss wants too.. say i always got nth to do at office also.. nb can!! not i wan to be so ENG de hor.. she never give me things to do wat...

when i dame eng i always will go ask her got things for me to do bo.. but she herself come tell me loh, u nth to do just take a file out & see.. knn now like become my fault.. sian wan can.. really give me a HEART ATTACH lei.. suddenly go work the first ting tell me this loh... haiz

they gave me one mth salary so not im really JOBLESS sia.. need to faster find a job whith this mth loh.. arbo i can really eat GRASS lei.. haiz at least i no need to go back there work then i can faster find a job if i still need to go back work i need to take leave also will waste my $$ de..

PRAY HARD im able to get a job soon....

No comments: