Monday, August 17, 2009

WKEND to KELONG!! my FIRST time!!

my FIRST time to Kelong, i kinda LOVE it!! its so peaceful, so relaxing no one to disturb u, great listening to the sea waves, enjoying our beers.. upon reaching there in the noon, we were already drinking..

wat we do there was, eat, drink, smoke, fish, relax!! Niceeeee….

Compare to Spore its really very relaxing.. There the ppl are jus living simple & peaceful whereas here, its fast & stressful.. I simple LOVE it!!

on our way to the kelong


me on the ferry..


the beds where we are gg to slp on


the shh shh rm.. haha a hole into the sea..


we total had 5 meals there loh... not bad ar.. once we reach had lunch then start our drinking liao loh..


cam whoring..


they are gg to fish soon le..


dunno wat they are doing i jus snap snap nia.. keke


fishing time!!


heeee.


the ppl there got this very BIG Sting Ray weighting 23 kg loh... so scary when they catch it wor..


the nice sunset..


bo liao ppl doing bo liao things..


i fishing hor.. dun play play ar.. keke


keke.. look at wat are we doing? lolx
me mad liao.. wahahaha


see wat they doing to me?? wan to thrown me into the sea in the night can? make me so scare sia =.=


me... with my beers


keke.. we wash our face & look at it? pale pale de...


wow... this is life man.. listening to music, drinking & relaxing..


nice....


2ND day!!! gg to the beach time.. weeeee!!!


they got thrown into the sea.. i nearly kana i run away.. hahaha


my babe.. is a mermaid.. lolx


at the beach...


finally back to the kelong.. getting ready for lunch le..
then back home liao.. missing the sea waves.. missing the relaxing moments.. love the life!

No comments: