Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random Post

guess what?? my cupboard spoil! guess i've too MUCH clothes that it collapse =( just fix them up and hang only a FEW of my clothes up, those that i SELDOM wear i've packed them up to be donated to The Salvation Army!

The other time i brought my Shu Uemura cleansing oil they gave me this mousse foundation for free! tried them, dont really like it. have to like blend it well on your face if not there will be a lot of patches on your face

this is how it look like, i've accidently press too much you wont need this much on your face, just a tiny press will do.

wasn't feeling well this past weeks, have been having very BAD cough, especially at night i'll cough like CRAZY! i did see doctor but i dont really like to eat western medicine as i always feel that its bad for your body so i only took the MC to rest at home.

brought this Chinese 5 flower tea, its to detonical and remove internal heat, drank the whole pot but i guess it need a little more to cure my itchy mad cough.

got this watermelon frost lozenges to help to cure my sore throat and hoarse voice! Taste not that horrible, kinda weird a bit bitter... quite minty.


yeah! my colleague trying to be funny behind my back!

you must be wondering why am i wearing this right? one of my colleague made me wear them =.= im like a small little girl again... haha!

oh look! my Gmarket buys are here! got this lingerie for S$13.40

doesnt look like lingerie right? LOLX. i actually wanted to get a robe and wanted something longer but this is kinda short.

it came with a G string too. i bet i cant wear this, im too FAT! hahaha

this is how it look like when im not wearing them.

Buying more Glasslock, as i feel that they are REALLY good.

Just ordered this 10Sets for myself for S$61.90. i think its very CHEAP if i were to get it in the shops it would have cost be $100plus i think...
Photo from Gmarket

i only got one problem, what can i store in this 2 huge containers? i've no idea what can be kept there yet..
Photo from Gmarket
 the the huge containers look like... hmmm.. store what?...
Photo from Gmarket
 got this for my friend house-warming.. this is way too EARLY for me to get it as her house is not even ready yet but i was thinking since im getting the other set for myself, might as well get this too. this i brought it at $47.90
Photo from Gmarket

Cant wait for my orders to reach me!
Cheek this out!! my SHY colleague is very TALENTED!!

he got so MUCH talent BUT he don't even DARE to tell people about it, even when i ask him to show me the Newspaper articles he also don't wanna show me loh, i have to FORCE him to let me see! hahahaha

he even WON for this loud cover contest 2012! i did some Goggling and found this website where he is features there. although the prize doesn't sound so fantastic BUT i think its a very good publicity for him! keep up the good job Steve Soh =)

No comments: