Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Any eyelash glue/Adhesive for me?...

went Bugis to buy some eyelashes and i always go to the same shop to get my eyelashes which is at Bugis Street 2nd level called Fragrance N Beauty World.

lady said that this eyelash glue is for sensitive skin so i gave it a tried, their own brand and its made in Korea. Turn out, it still made my eyelid itchy =( same as when im using Lashgrip and Duo. so sad where can i find a eyelash glue/Adhesive that i can use?!?

Ingredients: Polyacrylate-2, Water, Triiron Tetraoxide, Methyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Acrylate, Methacrylic Acid. wonder which of this ingredients that are irritating my eyelid....

i got the black colour this is how it look like.

this type of eye lash glue is good, why? because if your eyelash suddenly drop a bit you can just use this brush and tab a bit and it will stick rather then pulling out the eye lashes to reapply..

my FAV eyelash number 78. i always get this.

clearer picture of how it look like.

how i look like with and without my eyelash.. BIG difference right? who call my eyes so SMALL =(

this is how the eyelash look like on my eye

side view

close eye view

can you see my face? so MUCH black spot =( sigh......

No comments: