Friday, August 17, 2012

NEL Breakdown!

YES! the NEL breakdown AGAIN! so SUAY me =( was on my way to work then this has to happen =( took my train at 815am and reach my office at 10am! normally this timing i would have reach office around 8.30-8.45am!

they keep announcing The train will be delay for 10-15mins but i tell you its NOT. because EVERY station they are announcingit and stopping there for 10-15mins! so you see the joinery is delay for MORE then that. imagine every station you are stopping for that amount of time.

on the way home i dont even dare take the NEL so i took the long way home =( the BUS! FREAKING long loh. total amount of time i took to go home 2hr 30mins! MAD!

my friend ask me to help her collect her stuff which you ordered on Outlet.com.sg as their office is just very near me as she told me that they have already close down. so SCARY! they can just close down like that. she ordered 2 stuff and only able to get one of it as the other they do not have any stock left in the office only the liquidated office where there.

No comments: