Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baobei 9Yrs Old Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Precious Son!

yesterday he so funny, ask me to buy this Birthday Bomb bag to see what's inside, you have to step it then it will explode but end up it didnt explode by itself and he's so scare to go pick it up thinking that it will suddenly bomb! as you can see, he's using the broom stick to try to make it explode.

see! end up it did explode but there's another bag inside waiting to explode too, but turn out, guess what? its NOTHING inside! hahahaha!

my Birthday present to my boy! he's so HAPPY!

Pirate Ship Lego! got 590 pieces!

look very nice loh

he got interested so he started to play with them

we went Haramiya at The Cental, Clake Quay for lunch

i tried before this is my 2nd time eating here and its NICE! they beef is really soft and shiok! they sell a lot of diffract beef and you have to BBQ them to eat, its said to be a Japanese Restaurant but MOST of their food are Korean.

Shiok lunch

Our 2nd round of dishes

then we went Vivo City to meet up with the rest of my friends to celebration my boy Birthday. Had some snack at the Earle Swensen..

so cute the kids..

Hello Jaymas and Jericho!

Jaymas so CUTE loh, ask him take picture he go look at Brian..

Happy Birthday Baobei! you are 9 Years Old! Manago Ice cream cake!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Brian, Happy Birthday to you!

my Loves!

see! again! Jaymas so funny loh..

my Birthday Boy!

HIs Present from Aunt and Uncle =)

His another present from Daddy!

he LOVES all his presents! why?? because its his favorite LEGO!

No comments: