Friday, August 17, 2012

3rd year anniversary =(

yes today is our 3rd year anniversary being together! i got to admit that im not the BEST girlfriend to you, I'm not those lovey dovey type, SORRY! hahaha that's just NOT me! if one day i become like that it must be someone casting a spell on me!

we have been thru many ups and downs, you are always tolerating me, never fail to cheer me up, we will have to work hand in hand as we have a long road to go to have a better future together! i can foresee that its not easy as our own flat will be coming soon, nightmares will be coming too =(


anyway, why now our anniversary like so BORING huh?!?! how come ONLY the 1st year anniversary you know how to give me a SURPRISE but subsequent year after NOTHING! 2nd year anniversary i would have gotta nothing if i didn't ask for it! i have to ask for ROSE then have =(( 3rd year anniversary which is today NOTHING at all! yes i know he went for reservist & injure his wrist BUT he can call the florist and order a bouquet of rose to be delivery to me right? such a SIMPLE thing he also cannot do?? i wanted to wish him happy anniversary but i change my mind, he dont even bother a SINGLE thing why i wanna bother??

so people always say HONEYMOON period, our FIRST year is our honeymoon period, after that its NOTHING!

Bare in mind this,
  • i MUST have proposal with DIAMOND RING, no need so big can see on my finger can liao. 
  • Wedding by the beach, no need very GRAND simple simple with a few friends & your family
  • Wedding photos
  • Honeymoon
  • Wedding ring
i do NOT want to REGRET not being happy for the rest of my life! i feel that i've been suffering ALL MY LIFE, so what im asking is not too much!

BEFORE we get our flat MUST have my proposal with ring IF not, i will forgo the flat and give it up. 

the thought of our flat coming, im happy and sad. Happy its because we can FINALLY have a home we called our own, Sad its because we will have to think of the reno, designing and MONEY! that's the very IMPORTANT thing! hahaha! no money, no NICE house, not only that have to loan from Bank very BO HUA!

At times, i always wonder, WHY its always ME thinking of finance in any relationship?!? like now i have to think, ok our house is coming so we need to save money so that we dont have to loan from bank we will have enough money to pay for our reno, so that we can have our dream house, have to save money so that in case we need them for raining days so on and so forth... BUT yet i doubt he is doing that!

so now I've given up, i will not care if by the time we get our flat we will have enough money for our reno blah blah blah, WHY must it be ME doing all this for?? why cant i have a man who can be able to do all this instead?? im so sick of ALWAYS being the ONE to have to BOTHER about finance. how i WISH that i can don't need to think of this and live a happy life, enjoying my life to the fullest!

so sometimes i really think, having a man around me its doesn't make any difference as me being single, because all the while since day one till now im always taking care of myself and my boy.

No comments: