Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tired~~

im feeling very tired, sleepy, having body ache.. i wan to faster knock off, go home & drop to my bed. i tink its becos ive lack of sleep. Mon went drinking till abt 2+am, Tues work till abt 4am. tell me loh how to have enough sleep wor me.. Morn still need to wake up early for work. tomo still need to work WHOLE day.. arrrhhh!!

dunno y having cramps & stomachache.. idiot de loh. so weak liao still give me all tis craps.

feel so weak at work nw wor.. haiz. very sian. jus wan to lay down. im becoming to be a pig liao wor.. eat, slp, eat slp..wahaha!! not FAT is bluff de. plus whenever my boss ard, he will buy dame a lot of food to eat de loh... really wan us to be fat sia..

GOOD is tt i save my $$ on my meal, BAD is tt i will becoming FAT!!! im getting fatter & fatter liao loh.. haiz

No comments: