Saturday, November 1, 2008

Son / Work

Friday

went to fetch bb hm, firstly i took a pic of him with his lost de tooth front tooth.. i asked him how did he lose the tooth he told me tt while in sch, it jus drop into his mouth then he put it in his shirt de pocket then while playing & he jumped then lose..


walk ard the Pasal Malam, brought some food & headed back to my hse..

me


my bao bei eating his yummy cake, before i could help him to pour out the sugar, he was already sitting on the table, pouring himself & eating.



Saturday

woke up bath my bao bei, then i wrap him like tt.. sooo cute right..


can u notices his finger on each hand?? he requested for me to help him de loh..


cam whoring b4 gg for out lunch


ya, i knw the room is beri messy..


wah!!! so near wor.. =)


Lunch at Sakae Sushi


busy peeling the edemamme


ewww.. green green de his mouth..


our yummy food.. guess wat? while im having the chawanmushi & i nearly finish eating it, i found a strand of hair there loh.. faintzz. the feeling is so yucks wor.. eat nearly finish then saw it.. then told the manager told me will change another for me.. of cse i said NO NEED loh..


anyway, they are having a promotion on their every new items for DBS/POSB card members. as in tt u ordered 2 of their new items & the will changed u the the price which is higher.

so i order tis, Ika Teri & NabeUdon.. both taste not really nice.. i always HATE eating their cooked food. but tis is nearly to my hse de so jus eat loh.. haiz


got another hp strap as mine the other wan broke. so i hope tis wan wont rip too.


my son wanted to play in the playground, so brought him then, he played less then 10 mins he fell & hurt his leg.. can u see, its bleeding & got bruise le wor.. mama sayang..


ard evening time meet my fren, as the other time her son de Bday i didnt go, got her the present for her boys.. he son very shy la, dun wanna take pic wor..


tis is the goodies bag my fren gave my boy


and tis she got for free so she gave them to my son too.. haha


had dinner & send my son hm le..


so cute hor, with his missing tooth.. keke


went to work.. cam whoring myself..

tonight was kinda bored, not much customers.. so a bit sian loh.. cant wait for tt Step they all to come loh..hee
cam whoring with the waitress there:
with Crystal
with Anicia
so bored till u knw wat we were doing there, we were playing 5 10 ourselves & drinking water & green tea.. not only tt loh, after tt still play cards.. haiz.
Finally, they have arrive to kill my boredom.. hahaha
me & Gin


wow.. BIG boob, we simply have to grap it BUT out hand are too small to grag all wor.. haha


and again.. wahahaha
went hm early tonight, as there were nth much to do.. go hm early means earning less.. haiz

No comments: