Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pluck my eyelashes extended away

i cannot tahan my eyelashes extended liao, its so DIRTY & i jus dunno how to wash it always loh.. my fountain always drop on it, then can see white white de on it loh.. so UGLY lei.. anyway, alr gg to drop liao ma, then i jus drop a bit nia, all came out one pices..

after plucking all out hor, i feel so weird lei.. like botak like tt loh.. dun really get use to it wor.. actually it look the same as before i extended de, but i tink i get use to seeing it liao ma, suddenly dun have wor.. eyes alr small, then feel tt it look more small, so weird lei.. sobzz

mine eyelashes extended


see~~~ so dirty right?? i also dunno how to clean off when its on my eyes

as u can see fm tis pic hor :

ONE~ can u see the white white, so ugly right
TWO: Pluck on side liao
THREE: All pluck out, but my own de still have wor, guess it must have grown new wan
FOUR: with my fake de, i stick wan, PS as u can see my left eye, i did not stick it well. i really dunno how to stick de lei... jin mai fen. haiz

2 comments:

Ee said...

eeeee, i tot ur eyelash is stick on lash by lash de ...

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

yes it is.. im lucky wor.. becos mine lasted so long loh.. haha

my fren de she pluck out herself is bits by bits de.. but my alr droping out le, so very easily for it to come off loh..