Thursday, November 20, 2008

sick sick

today morning woke up, got ready for work liao, then suddenly felt so weak, dun feel well. ytd night slept abt 8+ till i woke up at 7.30 tis morn, still felt so sick, went back to slp till in the afternoon, jus went & see the doc.

i think my body still cant get use to me working through late at night, till the wee morning & waking up early for work. i tink i need more time for my body to get use to it. last time i also wont so fast get sick, but since working in the pub & waking up early for my morning job, i start to get sick always.

having slight fever, headache & stomachache, body feel pain pain de..haiz

tis is wat the doc gave me, tis time it cost me $34 nia, as i went to another clinc to see.. the other time abt the same amt of meds it cost me $50 wor..

No comments: