Friday, November 21, 2008

Movie with my son

was feeling a bit better le, after taking the medns fm the doc. so decided to fetch my son hm early, since he is also on sch holidays alr. last wk, i gave him homework to do as in tt he write the words i gave him 2 lines for each words & he MUST knw how to read wat he was writing & have to write it nicely...

i called my son granny & told her im coming to fetch him & he said tt he wanted to talk to me, once he got on the phone, he told me tt he finish writing alr.. he was so excited. as he knw tt i told him tt if he did his homework, i'll bring him out & he is able to buy a toy car...

once i reach his hse, he gave me see his homework, the 1st 2 words he wrote correcting as wat i asked him too.. but the following words & all the pages he only wrote one line, when i asked him, he said tt ah ma ask him to write one line only.. so i went & ask ah ma & she also admitted tt she asked him to do like tt.. duh~~~ she dun understand wat i said to her the other time la..



so anyway, its not my son fault BUT ah ma asked him to write like tt & he really knw how to read the words.. so he PASS... haha

wanted to bring him to watch Madagascar 2 but worried tt he will slp like wat happen when i first brought him to watch Kungfu Panda, so i told him we go my hse then we slp awhile before i bring him to watch the movie.

i love it when he hug me to zzz. the feeling is so nice. i really MISS the time when i can slp with him EVERYDAY..haiz


my bao bei, so sweet when he slp..


woke up in the evening, had dinner & off we went to watch the movie... you got to move it, move it~~~movie was great, my son love it.. its really cute & funny..



after the movie ended, snap in the cinema..


he forever love kiddy rides de..


when we reach hm & rest, my bao bei so cute can. he look at my eyes & said to me "mummy, ur eye lashes one side drop alr".. i was like, duh~~~ he knw de wor.. haha becos i always ask him nice a not ma..haaa

can u spot the diff??


he dame funny de lei, see tis mag the pic & tell me tis is him. i said its not loh... but he look look keep saying its him.. faintz. but hor, see & see a bit look like him leh, jus tt tt boy is 3 yrs old..


my yummy donuts..

No comments: