Friday, November 28, 2008

Bugis

wanted to get some fake eye lashes for my eyes wor.. cant tahan my eyes nw feeling so SMALL, despite it being small alr.. feel so weird without them man.. haha. was suppose to meet tt Step after i fetch my son at Bugis, but she hor idiot de lei.. OT at work also never inform me can.. duh. lucky i didn't like wait for her at there loh.. i went shopping with my son at BV..

read some forum abt the Shop at BV selling not bad & not so ex de lashes, so headed there to have a look.. its location at BV the 2nd floor up the escalators, when to tt shop have a look, when to look at others, but find tt tis shop the price is still better then the rest of it but of cse its not better then buying it online loh..

i asked the lady there called Angela to recommend me some lashes as i dun use them de, jus tt after my eye lash extension i bo bian BUT to have to put fake lashes loh.. haha. i wanted something thick but worry tt my eyes will look weird in it as my eyes are small.. so she actually recommend me the 3 pink boxes de, its different type of lashes, costing 3 box for $9. i got the 10 pairs de at $15.90, which will look natural when use.



nice Xmas Tree


bao bei


took with the BIG candy..


had dinner at this shop, tis is my 2nd time gg there to eat.. really nice soup, i LOVE it wor..i ordered fry fish porridge & vegs.. yummy.


thanks to Uncle Czw for getting tis books for my son to learn..



sleeping time..steal my bostel & zz wor he..keke

2 comments:

Ee said...

HALO, 姐姐 his stroke WRITE WRONGLY ho. it is a FULL stroke. CHECK!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

.......he young la dunno how to write mei mei ma aunt.. faintzz he knw how to write like tt gd liao loh.. haaa