Tuesday, June 3, 2008

yes or no?

had a job offer.. will have experience gain & money was dame gd for me BUT the working hrs SUCKS... its shift work, one wk one off day, even if its a holiday its still counted as a normal working day and its DAME far fm my place...

guess it will need me to travel 1.5-2hrs..haiz

if my boy were to stay with me 24/7, i really dun mind working tt. as i will be able to see him everyday..

i've been thinking if i were to take up this job they are good & bad points:

good point: earn more $$, have more experience & MAY be able to have a better position in a couple of yrs(hopefully)

bad point: no free time, everyday work & no time to accompany my boy & dar.. then my boy will forget me and dar will be very HAPPY.. (i think so)

ok serious talk nw, i'm just thinking abt my boy tt he's now young & i dun stay with him 24/7 & if i were to take up this job tt means tt i WONT be able to bring him hm overnight, tts not all, i wont have much time to spent with him too..

since now the only thing i can give to him is my time & affection & if tt is taken away fm him, i'm really worry tt it will affect him.

but if i were to think abt the future then its different. if i were to take this job offer so as to gain more experience & gd for my further prospect then i will have to give up my time with my boy.

i jus need someone who is able to understand me & be supportive to me..


HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

brought my BTT book.. need to study it sooner as test is on aug.

No comments: