Monday, June 23, 2008

didn't do my eyebrow embroidery

went with lilian to do our eyebrow embroidery, BUT in the end i didn't do.. becos the lady said tt i did it elsewhere & didn't do it there before, will have to charged me the fee of a first timer and tt will be $150. but their retouching is $30 per time..

so in the end, its a wasted of my time gg there. guess will have to go back to my own beautician. anyway, now i knw tt even if u did it in other beauty shop, will have to stick to it, unless u want to change it..

after tt went for dinner, then head home..

have reformat my XD card, LOST 13 pics..haiz BUT lucky still can be use..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Found this webby on a blog.. so cute so try it out..

my boy..


me on magazine?? haha


we are the super wan!!

No comments: