Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Perfer dogs BUT still loves Momo

saw this on a webby.. so cute the cat with the hello kitty band on its head. BUT i love dogs. when momo is big enough she is able to wear this.. so sweet right..

but if next time if i were to have a hse of my own, will have my momo & another pet dog along..

see the dog also so cute with it.. but i prefer dog wearing clothes & shoes instead..


my first dog was a Maltese, but it ran away when my son was celebrating his one mth celebration, guess he felt sad tt all the ppl were giving my son attention & he was left alone, he ran once, found him & he ran again & cant be found le.. so sad as he was a really gd dog.

my second dog was a Jack Russel, was a real naughty dog.. likes to bark & bite ppl, and at tt time my son was only a few mths old, worry tt he will bite him.. so in the end gave him away..



next time i was to get one of this dogs.. hee

No comments: