Friday, June 27, 2008

VERY BAD Sprees!!

my below blog which i mention tt i brought the clothes fm this webby recommend by my fren at : http://www.kawaii-jp.com/ it cost WHOLESALES each at $17.90, plus the webby said tt if OOS will arrive to us within 5-7days NOW they reply to my fren saying will arrive 1-2 wks when they reply to her saying all the clothes we order they do have stocks!!



bet they have to order fm Taiwan so by the time it arrive here will need time tts y told us abt 1-2wks!! crazy man!! if like tt i might as well order fm Taiwan myself, its even more cheaper then getting fm them.


we thought tt it will arrive to us within 1-3 days as wat the webby said it will. plus the meet ups stared Ang Mo Kio Hub which my fren thought can meet there as show on the webby BUT then they say dun have anymore. then they should have updated they website right. since they wan to organize sprees online they should have been more professional abt it!!

here is wat i got fm my fren the email:

my fren reply:
Hi, Attached is my order form. I would prefer to meet up on weekdays afternoon at boon lay. Or Sunday at amk hub. Please advice.Thanks.

Kawaii-jp reply:
Hi XX, we are please to hear from you but however we are sorry that we are unable to meet you at places you mention because it is not a selected place of meeting up in our web.( LIER) Maybe you could choose another place or have it by post it will just incurr another $4.00 by post do let us know your choice and also we are now having the GSS promotion so as long as you purchase 3 pcs or more each pcs will be at only $17.90. Once your order is confirm you may proceed to make payment and we will process your order. Orders will take about 1 week or 2 weeks time to arrive thank you we hope to hear from you soon. confirm items c006 red, c016 black, c025 blue, c026 black, c030 white c049 purple, c049 orange, total=$125.30

my fren reply:
Hi The order is correct. Do you currently have available stock for all the items I've ordered? Just to confirm, your account number is 150-24793-4, POSB savings. For meet up, can I pay you on the day we meet up? Or do you need me to transfer full amount to your account? Please let me know which are the places I can meet you for collection on weekends. I will let you know I prefer meet up or postage. Thank you

Kawaii-jp reply:
Hi XX, thank you for the prompt reply yes the acc number is right. We have check your stock and we have it all( they say they have all e order we order) and it will take about 1 to 2 week time( on their web at least only 5-7 day) to arrive after confirmation is made but sometimes we might have times whereby your items is out of stock and we will inform you but most slightly we have it all. For postage all full payment must be made and for meet ups half the payment must be made for confirmation. We are now still unable to tell you when and where we will be available for meet ups but this will be the places for meetings Dhoby Ghaut, SengKang, Hougang, Kovan Heartland Mall, Tampines mall and Orchard. (not true on their webby it show Ang Mo Kio Hub but on this email it didnt state on it) We hope you understand that we have our schedule and also if you are busy we would advise you to choose by post please let me know your choice soon thank you

my fren reply:
Hi, I read from the website, you will send out the clothes 1-3 days after you have received the payment. But the email above indicates that you can only send out in 1-2 weeks time upon confirmation of payment. If i can make the payment by today, may I know by when will you be sending out the orders? My friends would wish to receive the order ASAP. Thank you

Kawaii-jp reply:
Dear XX, this is how is works after payment is made we will process your order and it will take about 1 week to 2 weeks time to arrive. Once we receive it we will send out your items and it will take 2 to 3 working days to reach you and of course we will try to get the goods to you asap.Please let me know if you interested in the mode of delivery thank you.

Kawaii-jp reply:
Hi XX, and also to clear your doubts what we referring in the web is the items that we have instock so which means your order we have it but we still have to order and it will take time to reach us(guess they bluff man!! wan to order fm Taiwan)

anyway, i will NEVER EVER buy fm them AGAIN!!!

No comments: